Sunday 31 August 2014

#BLAUGUST - Day 31 - Something New/ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello dear readers, 

1. I'd like to apologise about how scary the 'announcement' bit of this post's title is - I just wanted to make it stand out more! 

2. Yes, today we came home and luckily there were no hitches apart from us getting to the airport too early - I actually wrote most of this whilst waiting for two hours (meh) for the check-in desks to open!

3. As you can probably tell, I have an announcement.

Tomorrow is September; thereby making today the last day of #BLAUGUST. Aw, thank you for saying that you'll miss it! 😉 I will too. I've enjoyed doing it (almost as much as I enjoyed the fact that I actually completed it woo!) and so my announcement focuses on continuing to daily blog, but in a slightly more exciting way. I've been pondering this for quite a while...

I know that quite a few bloggers/vloggers use the technique of themes: generally a theme for each day of the week, so they know roughly what to write/talk about. But I'd like to put my own twist on it; with slightly different themes, covering a range of topics - mainly because I still have no idea what 'type' I can classify this blog as being.

So *drum roll pls* my themes for each day of the week would probably (please note the word 'probably' - they're not set in stone yet!) be: 

. Monday Moans (because this naturally goes with the title of being a 'very happy blogger'... Hehe)

. Tuesday treats (not good I know, this is the one which is giving me the most grief - if you have any suggestions please comment them below!) 

. Wednesday Wears/Randoms (I was going to say 'wandoms' but decided against it due to the fact that I want to clarify that I'm over the age of 5) - 'wears' being any outfit ideas I may have or clothes hauls/advice/etc, and 'Randoms' being, well, random! (I'll switch between the two) 

. Thursday Thoughts/Throwbacks 

. Friday Favourites (featuring beauty/any type of products, apps, games, music, food, and films or TV programmes)

As for the weekend, I'm not sure whether I'm going to post anything... I shall have a think; but currently I'm considering that this will be my in-advance post-planning and maybe even writing time, as I'm not sure how much free time I'll have during sixth form for the next two years. 

But I think that's about all for now! 

By the way, I go back to school on Wednesday *cry* - this summer went SO quickly!! If you're going back to work/school soon or already have, I'm sure you'll feel my current feels. 

Hope you're all feeling fabulous, 

The (very excited as have finally got this off my chest and have been tempted to blurt it out for ages and) happy blogger 



No comments: