Monday 18 August 2014

#BLAUGUST - Day 18 - Improvisation (Gone Wrong)

Hello dear readers, 

So I have to admit something: I don't know what to post. Our friends have just left and the time is currently 11:30PM so I only have half an hour to make this post right for the BLAUGUST (necessary capitals) day... I do have other planned posts, but they'd take too long!! 

Hmm... I know. I'll give you 10 facts about my day, featuring my many, prolific accomplishments: 

1. Got out of bed

2. Gave dog breakfast

3. Tried to get back into bed 

4. Unsuccessful as fear of not being proactive (um.. What was I thinking? After all, this is summer.. I joke.. Hehe maybe not) so had shower then breakfast

5. Got ready for day - aka put clothes on and procrastinated by dancing to Pharrell very energetically as what else does one do when home alone?!

6. Finished two Miranda episodes 

7. Ate pizza *rupturous applause* aw thanks!

8. Watched more Miranda 

9. Wrote thank-you letters for birthday bits

10. Friends came round & had dinner (ft profiteroles 😎) 

11. Ooh how cheeky, I only said I'd do 10!! 

12. Phwoarrr I've really done it now

And there you have it! 

All I can say is: sorry, this may be classed as the worst blog post EVER.. Many apologies...

Thanks for actually reading it anyway! 

The very (tired, confused, disappointed in self and) happy blogger

No comments: