Monday 25 August 2014

#BLAUGUST - Day 24 - Lorgues

Hello dear readers, 

Today has been so good. I got up late (teenager), had a leisurely breakfast of a croissant and orange juice (France) and lay outside for ages getting burnt/tanned - more burnt (sun) - whilst reading my new book, Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys. I'm really enjoying it so far - it's a sort of sequel to Jane Eyre so that's not really surprising!! (I have to read them both for A levels next year) 

Some photos of the house: 





I'm sure more will be up on my Instagram pretty soon! (@matiwarner)

Then, in the evening, the whole family (me, my parents, my auntie & uncle and my grandparents) watched Frozen together, and it got me thinking that it's such a universal film - it's liked and appreciated by people of all ages and backgrounds, which is so lovely. I adore it (you can probably tell). 

Hope you enjoyed my not-very-interesting-but-ah-well round up of my day!! I'll hopefully provide a slightly more entertaining one tomorrow. 

The very (relaxed and) happy blogger 🌞

Ps: I'm aware that this is posted late and I'm very sorry, but the internet connection here hasn't been great! 


No comments: