Wednesday 13 August 2014

#BLAUGUST - Day 13 - Perky Privileges

Hello dear readers, 

Currently facing trauma. I'm actually OK with spiders or daddy-long-legs if I know where they are, and if they stay put in said spot. But a particularly long-legged member of the latter has just disappeared after I'd seem it lurking near me, which is INCREDIBLY disconcerting. *shivers involuntarily*

Anyway, dear readers, tomorrow is a special day for me. It marks 16 years after the day I was born. Hooray! 

But what does it mean to be a 16 year-old, you ask? Well, I've been doing a bit of research...

First and foremost, I ignored the boring, classic privileges as, I mean, everyone knows those (eg, can leave school - but only at the right time, can get married - but only with parents' permission, can drink alcohol - but only with an adult, etc, etc)... These particular ones seem so rigid and have annoying extra terms and conditions coming along with them, so I decided to look up the more exciting privilges: the wacky, the odd, the unusual. Here's a little list of my favourites: 

1. Can drive a tractor (I'm in me mams tractor, broom broom) 

2. Can buy large pets, eg, llamas *many excited noises* 

3. Can pilot a glider (😎) 

4. Can get a license to sell scrap metal (obviously my first choice of activity) 

5. Can engage in... Ooh, slow down cheeky! 

There you have it: there's the list. It may be short, but at least it's something. 

But for now, I have a date with Jane Eyre. 

Wherever you are, I hope you have a lovely evening,

The very (excited as could be llama-owning, glider-flying, scrap-metal selling, very cheeky farmer) 

Ps: in a very good mood as just read latest Hello issue - and it's about Danny Jones' wedding and I feel so proud aw everyone looked so beautiful and aw aw

No comments: