Friday 17 January 2014

Twitter virginity lost!

Hello dear readers, 

Ok, so again, I can only apologise about how short this post will be. But it's Friday - so hopefully over the weekend I can be slightly more interesting! 

Just a note to say I got twitter two days ago. I know, I'm a bit late... I already had it, but they were accounts set up for my characters in a school play we did; so afterwards I could see what other people were tweeting, but didn't want to actually tweet from my own account. But now, I have my very own one - yay! It's @MatiWarner if you're wondering haha, please do follow if you wish, and maybe even send me a message saying you found me through this blog. 

That's all for now, folks (cue looney tunes theme tune)! 

The (slightly confused and) happy blogger xxxxxxx

No comments: