Tuesday 21 January 2014

A model retweeted me!

Hello dear readers, 

So here's the exciting news that I briefly mentioned yesterday: I got retweeted by a really famous model! I did a drawing of her, because I love her hair and style so much (check her Instagram: it's @chloenorgaard) - and she retweeted it! 

Honestly, I was hyperventilating for about 10 minutes and almost fell off my chair - it was an amazing feeling. 

Then I said thank you to her, and she favourited that too! And she also favourited a cute tweet that someone sent me about the drawing - asdffghkkl.... 

But yes, I'm very excited. Her name is Chloe Norgaard, if you haven't worked it out yet (from the Instagram name)! If you haven't heard of her, have a look, she's beautiful and lovely. 

Thanks for reading, many hugs 

The (extremely) happy blogger xxxx

Ps: if you're wondering haha, the drawing is here: 




Oh my golly 


No comments: