Thursday 9 January 2014

Perth, Australia

Hello dear readers, 

My mum and I were looking through a photo album our cousins had made of our visit to their holiday house (they're from Singapore) in Australia - Perth, to be exact. 

I took pictures of some of the best - despite how utterly embarrassing they are... (I'd love to say I've changed since then, but I can't really guarantee it!) 

So here they are, the top photos from our visit to Perth, 2008. 

So this is me (left) and my cousins. Tip: going to Australia in October isn't the best time due to wind...


There's something about this one I love


Kangaroos have always been my favourite animal, so I was (sort of being an understatement) looking forward to this part of the trip!


After this one is when they start getting embarrassing...


Born to be a Bond girl (check the heavy sarcasm there) ... Especially with that stunning pink two piece, phwoar


I've always been a photogenic one


This was my top moment, and probably my favourite photo 


One of the cockerels on this farm later jumped at my (at the time) toddler cousin, which probably wasn't her top moment... Unless you count throwing a tantrum as a unique expression of joy, but there you go


And a cracker to end with... I'm going to regret this hahaha 



So, yep... This has been a bit of a random post, I know, sorry! But hope you enjoyed a little insight into one of my favourite ever family holidays - I certainly did! 

Also, this could be an example of conforming to society in the way that it represents #tbt (or throwback Thursday for those of you not in the Instagram or Twitter loop!) ... This is awful that I'm explaining this, I never normally know what Internet things mean (Maybe it's not awful then).

Thanks for reading! Many hugs, 

The (very) happy blogger xxxxx

Ps: I know I keep delaying it, (terribly sorry - also, I feel like I'm apologising in every single blog post I make - says something about my organisational skills) but the "What I got for Christmas" post is on the way! 

Pps: (think that's how you do a double/ second one) I may start trying to make a post every day, yay! Don't know how long that will be kept up, but you know what they say, new year, new you...


No comments: