Wednesday 8 January 2014

Apologies

This is just a short post to apologise for a few things:

  1. I haven't made a new post in a while, sorry, I've had an Art mock  GCSE which is kind of stressful (if you're not from the UK, GCSEs are the exams we take when we're 15/16) - I'll hopefully do a new one over the weekend. 
  2. My blog is a bit higgledy-piggledy at the moment, I'm currently thinking of a good theme/ genre to tidy things up a bit.
  3. My theme isn't that great - and the font keeps changing without me doing anything? Gah, technology is stressful.
Anyways, hopefully things will be better soon! The art mock finishes tomorrow, woopie! 

But thank you for bearing with me whilst things aren't that great, blog-wise.

Thanks for reading, hugs from

The (kind of stressed and guilty) happy blogger xxxx

No comments: