Monday 20 January 2014

New room tour

Hello dear readers, 

Just a brief post to show you my new room.  I went with a creme and duck egg blue theme, as I'm sure you'll see...!


My favourite element: the bed and fairy lights 


My rather busy dressing table


My bookcase - proud to say I've read almost every book on there.


How I've arranged my nail varnishes - although this will be re-painted to white soon.


I really recommend these - they're a great way to display all your jewellery. I keep my dangly (great terminology, Mati) earrings on it, and my studs are in the dressing table.


The collection of old photos and cards above my desk... I'll hopefully decorate the other wall with even more photos soon.


My High School Musical jumping model (winky face) that I use for art 


My current desk setup: featuring my new, beautiful Roberts radio, my overdose of CDs, a boomerang, and of course my trusty notepads. 

So that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed having a little look around my new room; I'm kind of obsessed with it. 

Very exciting post coming tomorrow (even though it might be a little short)!

Thanks for reading, many hugs

The (very very) happy blogger xxxxx

No comments: