Saturday 28 December 2013

Merry (late - sorry) Christmas!!!

So, I'll start this belated post by saying I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and that Santa got you all the presents you wanted. 

I also had a good Christmas, although it didn't go quite to plan. 

If you don't live in Britain or Southern England you may not have heard what happened over the past few days. Well, without having to go into too much boring detail, there was a big storm. Aka, an event that messes everything up...

If you're not from the UK, you may also not understand the British's weird obsession with pantomimes (I have nothing against them though - I love them). As a family, we always go to our local one every year. But due to complications with the storm, we didn't. 

Then came the powercut, which left thousands of homes without electricity or heating over Christmas. This meant that we had to shower at my auntie's house and then go home for Christmas Eve, which was quite exciting;) . 

I have to say though, it didn't go so badly. We got our electricity back that night, but there were many who didn't, so I'm so sorry to any of you reading this if you were one of those unfortunate families; I hope you had a wonderful time despite it.

So there's my little life update for you! I'll leave you with some arty-farty festive photos (Bit of alliteration for you there, woop woop).

Much love, the (very) happy blogger xxxxx



Ps: a 'what I got for Christmas' post is on the way - plus a possible product review (because I've never done one before and it might be fun haha)!


No comments: