Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Tree Antics & Lots and Lots of Questions (sorry)

Hey everyone,

I did promise a photo of our Christmas tree, so here we go:
Before... (I apologise about the generic snapchat format, when you're a teenager you kinda have to conform to society with at least one app, let's face it - although if you don't, well done to you)

The crazy amount of tinsel we have - if it was left to me I'd literally just put this and a few lights on the tree

We need to light this! (Note to self: would have made a much better photo if lit, silly me)

And finally, the tree... after!

So we're quite happy with it, if we do say so ourselves. 

Sorry this has been such a short post - I break up from school on Tuesday so hopefully I'll be able to write more in the holidays.

Also, I would be so, so, so, so, so (you get the picture) happy if you could comment or anything and suggest thoughts on this: I love writing, and becoming an author would be a dream job, so would anyone actually read them if I put up the occasional excerpt from a budding story? Just a thought. I also love art and quite like photography, so maybe if I put up a bit of my work on that more visual side of things? Also, I know what you're thinking, and I don't massively like my current blog theme either (but all creds to you if you created it...) but haven't had time to change it. 

If you read this, then you're a wonderful person and I wish you many hugs. 

Thanks ever so much, much love,

The (very) happy blogger xxxx

Ps: should I end it with Xs? Sorry, SO MANY QUESTIONS -  I can't handle them either (which is sort of why I'm asking you them, but meh, you get the point).


Whoops, this seems to have re-published itself, when I did actually write it in December. Sorry!

No comments: