Monday 17 November 2014

IL PLEUT (extended version)

Hello dear readers, 

Yes, I'm fully aware that the title of this post sounds like a pop song - and in fact, this little nugget of excitement gives me great happiness (weird mood alert). 

I'm writing to you on this dark and dingy Monday evening to inform you of a VERY - yes, VERY VERY exciting fact.

The fabulous friend who I've known for 12 great years; whom I shared my first 'Il Pleut' Pret À Manger moment with; I can officially now pronounce her name I think: Chloe. 

Chloe is a lovely, lively and - (darn I've run out of similar words) - girl, who is now *much joy & general jubiliation* walking along much-enjoyed route embarked on already by yours truly: [essentially] she's started a blog. 

It would mean the absolute galaxy ft comet with scientific equipment (get it?!) to me if you could check out her blog. It's called 'On Cloud Chloe', which, believe me, is indeed a wondrous cloud to be on. Here's the link: 


So please, next time you have a spare moment (look at it NOW, I demand - I mean, no pressure or anything), please wend your way to the kingdom/reputable cloud of Chloe - and experience a wonderful world of music, fantastic funniness, and general amazingness (sorry grammar) which will, I'm sure, therefore ensue (grammar likes me again now). 

How very loquacious I am today! (I dare you to use this word in your day-to-day vocab, it's fab)

Thank you for reading, and PLEASE look at her blog - be sure to expect extraordinary things - and I will love you forever (I already do, naturally - I'm talking about an even longer forever, if that's even possible), 

The (very) happy blogger 

No comments: