Saturday 1 November 2014

I'm a bad person

Hello dear readers, 

Where do I start? 

What a cheek I've been - I mean, I've utterly neglected this blog, and, sadly, you, for the past month or so and this is awful - and I'm incredibly sorry. How can I ever repay you?! 

How about some new posts... *much cheering & rapturous applause*

Well, today is November 1st. Yesterday was Hallowe'en. Tomorrow is... November 2nd (I'm on a roll)... 

So I was thinking - November isn't really a very exciting month (well, not if you're in the UK at least - we don't have Thanksgiving *sad face*) for most of us, so how about I attempt to liven it up by doing as many posts as possible!! 

There really is no excuse for my recent absence, especially as tomorrow is the last day of a two week half term and I haven't done a single post during all this time. Too busy having fun with my many essays... *much sarcasm*

But in all seriousness, I will try to do as much as I can on this blog in the next month, as I feel I definitely owe it to all of you. 

Have a fabulous (rest of your) weekend.

Thanks for putting up with my awful blogger-ness. 

The very (apologetic and) happy blogger 





No comments: