Wednesday 31 December 2014

Last Post of 2014

Hello dear readers, 

I'm writing this little thing as a memoir to the year 2014, which seems to have whizzed by in a very confusing flash. It's been, for me, a year of ups and downs; trials and triumphs.

My main aim for next year is to be less passive and to really attack things head-on (I'm not talking about people here, I'm not that violent! fear not)... But also not to push myself too hard and to understand that I'm only human, that I have limits; that we all have to be selfish sometimes otherwise we'll be left behind in this crazy, fast world. 

I also wanted to say that I'm so thankful for my wonderful family, friends, and you, dear readers. Especially if you've been with me from the very beginning. Hopefully next year I won't be so passive when it comes to blog post-writing either! 

All that's left to say is that I hope you have a very happy new year, and that it is filled with love, laughter, luck, and most of all - pizza. (Only joking - not.) (no really I am... Sort of) 

Thanks for reading, 

See you next year! Bring on 2015.

The (very) happy blogger 

Ps: pizza is really great though isn't it?!

No comments: