Wednesday 24 December 2014

Frantic Festivity

Hello dear readers, 

How lovely to be reunited with you!! Sorry I've been so absent recently - as expected, the busy Christmas period has hit full-force and I've been engulfed in the middle of a huge mountain of homework, tests, present purchasing, Christmas decorating, present wrapping, meeting up with as many people as possible, and all the usual Christmas frantic factors. Even though they're tiring, I suppose they're what makes this time of year so exciting. 

Another little life update is that from 21st-23rd December I was in Berlin with my dearest one, Helen - hopefully I'll have a full post up about it soon - where we went Christmas shopping and famous-sights-visiting. 'Twas absolutely wunderbar (German A Level teachers would be proud). 

We're hosting the festivities for 10 people and 2 dogs this year, which should be very busy!! I'd love to hear about your Christmas traditions in the comments.

So, all that's left to say is I hope you all have a very, VERY happy, safe, love-filled, and all-round merry Christmas and that Santa brings you everything you wish for. 

Thanks for reading, 

The very (festive and) happy blogger 

Ps: currently wearing a very garish, bright red, sequin-filled Christmas jumper and I have no shame whatsoever. I feel this is the time of year when fashion rules no longer apply; anyone else agree?? (Or it may just be me being my slightly oblivious-to-conventionality-self - but who wants to follow the crowd anyway?) Therefore, have no shame in whipping out those reindeer/Santa/Christmas pudding (what I've opted for)/whatever other festive things/sequiny jumpers and/or onesies, and feel as festive and gleeful as possible - after all, Christmas only comes round once a year. 


No comments: