Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunset walk

Hello dear readers, 

Last night my friend and I snuck out onto the golf course next to my house whilst the sun was setting and it was beautiful. I have a few photos which explain everything far better than I can do with words at the moment: 







It was so lovely to just run around (I recommend running around in circles, it makes you feel very.. Free) on the golf course and pretend we were ten years younger than we are. 

I would post more pictures but some didn't come out very well, and we had a few issues with the self timer app.. ;) 

Sorry this has been short, but the main purpose of this post was to share how pretty our world can be, despite the problems that may arise within it. 

Wow that got kinda deep.. 

*got to get the scuba diving kit out for this one then*

Many hugs from

The (very) happy blogger xxx

Ps: maybe I should make Sunday posts a regular thing?

No comments: