Monday 30 June 2014

Tracks on tracks

Hello dear readers, 

I'm currently on a train listening to music (hence punny post title if I say so myself!) and headed to London for work experience. I live about an hour's journey from the big city, which makes it perfect for a day trip, which is nice. But today I had to get up early - which goes against all my fundamental teenage instincts. 

I love watching people on trains - what they're doing, their habits. My valiant efforts to not make this sound creepy are clearly failing me, I know. 

My point is that I really like trains. How everyone is each on the way to go somewhere, to do something, but we're all travelling together. Aww. 

I know that my blog posts are a bit (um this may be the understatement of the century um) irregular, but how about I try to make it up to you by doing a post every day this week (or at least, the work days)? Just to record my week in a publishing company and my little observations of people and things, etc. Let's see how this goes! 


Thanks for reading, 

The (very sleepy and) happy blogger 

No comments: